How do I place an order?
Shopping at A Greener Kitchen is simple. As you are browsing through our online shop, click the Add To Cart button located underneath the item description to add the product to your shopping cart. When you are ready to checkout, simply click the Checkout button located at the top of web page and follow the online instructions to complete the order.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
A Greener Kitchen is only required to collect taxes from orders being shipped to locations within Washington State.
How do I change or cancel an order?
You are able to cancel an order if it has not yet been shipped. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and order number.
What is your return policy?
We appreciate your business and want you and your friends, family, and colleagues to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you wish to make a return or exchange, we will be happy to help you.
- All returned items must be in new, unused and re-sellable condition and received by us within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Please include a copy of your Packing List, indicate the reason for the return and what adjustment you desire, refund or a replacement.
- Sale items are final and non-refundable.
- A credit will be issued to the buyers credit card upon receipt and inspection of the item.
- Items received as gifts can be returned for store credit.
- A refund on shipping is credited only when an item arrives defective or damaged.